Poker Tracker Review
|Type of software:||Analysis|
|Cost:||$44.99-$89.99 with free trial.|
is a suite of online poker tools that track, analyze, and help you improve your poker game whether you are playing Texas Holdem or Omaha. PokerTracker imports the hand histories that poker sites write to your computer. It then parses the hands and stores poker statistics about the hands into a local database so that you can look at every possible angle of both your and your opponents' poker game.
- HUD: Real Time Stats on Tables - Display your opponent's statistics directly on your poker tables for quick in game analysis. Make better decisions while you play based on your opponent's past history.
- Replay: Poker Hands as Occurred - Graphically replay your hands individually or replay entire sessions or even entire tournaments.
- Track: Ring Game & Tourney Stats - Track your ring game and tournament play on multiple poker sites. Do you have an account on many different poker sites? No problem, PokerTrackerô will allow you to import hand histories from each site and store them in the same database. Don't worry if your screen names are not the same either, PokerTrackerô has a way to let you to combine the stats from multiple sites.
- Track: Starting hands - Track your starting hands and with the various hand combinations see how many times you: see the flop, raise, win money, and a lot more.
- Graph: Your Poker Winnings - Visualize your results; render detailed graphs for a single session - or all!
- Selection: Find Profitable Games - Track down the best tables available before you start your poker session to maximize your income. TableTracker will find you the tables with the weakest opponents and you can search on several sites simultaneously.
- Track: Your play - Track everything you do, find leaks in your game, see how much you've made with each hand, how many times you've made a royal flush...you name it! Track by...position, session, tournament, best & worst hands, and hand results.
March 5, 2013